Grammy and Gramps came to visit a couple of weekends ago. I usually get so wrapped up in us all playing and having fun that I forget to take lots of pictures. This picture is it but we had so much fun!
Gramps went to work with Stephen on Saturday and he led the sales meeting which was a big hit. Grammy, the boys and I went all over Victoria shopping and playing. Ann finished a mirror I've been painting and it looks fabulous! We headed to church Sunday morning and Stephen was part of the worship team. That was the second time he helped lead and it was neat to have Bob and Ann there to see it all happen. Yea for Mexican food to wrap up a fun weekend! I'm so glad they came!
1 comment:
I am so thankful that our grandsons have another set of grandparents that love them as we do. They are blessed children!!
Post a Comment