Saturday, April 9, 2011

HTL + RKH + GML + WGH = FUN

Hudson presented Ryan-Kate with a few tokens of his affection when she came to visit... flower headband and bracelets. I think she likes them!
Sisters spent some quality time concocting a moscow mule and I loved it. I loved the time relaxing on the back porch with my sisters more.
ALERT: kiddo with a camera


Whitley Grace
(i cropped this a lot so it's fuzzy but i couldn't resist zooming in on that face!!!)
major loves him some baby whitley
victoria zoo

hudson loves him some baby girl cousin holdin' too
"really mom?"
I spilled coke on my camera... a hazard of trying to sneak my drink into the zoo. I'm thinking it has issues now. Maybe it's time to get a new camera?

So, my sisters... I love them! They drove from Coppell to Victoria, which is 5 hours. They did this with a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 week old. I thought it might take them 10 hours but they did it without stopping! That's how the Brawner girls roll. I'm so thankful for my sisters/built in best friends! It really seemed like a pivotal time for a visit. Julianne with her TWO kids and Jenny days away from starting her job that she has been working towards for over two years. I feel blessed to have had them in my home and get some time to talk and jabber like only sisters can. I hope they come back soon! That Whitley needs more kisses from the boys. I'm sure Ryan-kate is ready for some more wrestling with the Livesays. And of course, I'm ready for them to come and just bring that realness that makes life simple and peaceful.

2 comments:

The Junods said...

That is some good time with the sistahs! I don't blame you for soakin' it up. Actions do still speak louder than words! Those girls are such keepers! The boy/girl cousins are awesome. So fun that they are close in age.

And you do clean up real nice! Loved those shoes and felt their pain all the way in Doha. But they looked awesome.

jenny said...

LOVED getting to spend some quality time in Victoria! it was so fun to get to finally see your little town and your house, and enjoy some long overdue quality sister time!