Here are the Indians marching in with vest, feather headdress and tom-toms. It was so cute to arrive before Hudson spotted us so we got to see him in full Indian character. Hudson's Indian name was "Jumping Horse." Major did walk in with his class but did not have on the cute shirt his teachers made him. His Indian name was "Lion Heart." It was sweet and the feast was moved outdoors last minute to accommodate a funeral the church had at the same time. The teachers did a great job and I liked it being outside. It was a beautiful day made even more special by my mom being there. RayRay got to join in the fun and the boys loved it!

Hudson -- "Jumping Horse"

Jumping Horse with his class
His feather said, "I am thankful for my dog and cats."
note... we have not cats ??? never have, never will :)

Major -- "Lion Heart" and RayRay



My mom came in town Thursday night and we went to the feast Friday. Before the feast we went to breakfast at Ramsey's and witnessed a lady's 92nd birthday. It was so cute and our whole section of the restaurant sang her Happy Birthday. It was a classic Victoria moment that I'm glad my mom witnessed. It's just hard to describe the feel of this town unless you experience it. Such a small town mentality even though it isn't tiny. It's so secluded from a big city, it just has it's own character. I left my mom with the boys and met Stephen in Rockport for an overnight conference with his dealership people and came back the next morning to join up with my mom again. It was special to have my mom there and I'm so thankful for her making the effort. It's always nice to have my mom here and it's just so encouraging to have fun and play all together. Thank you mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment