This was out first summer to join the pool and really enjoy the swimming fun of summer. I took a few pictures the last day we went so I could remember how much fun it was and how much time we spent up there.
When we decided to join I wasn't sure how it would go. Hudson was 3 1/2 and Major was 2. Neither one of them had been to swim lessons and I knew I would take them to the pool alone, the majority of the time. It's funny now, but the first day we went, I had them both in lifejackets and made them stay in the baby pool. We still wear lifejackets off and on, but the fact that I made them stay in the 1 1/2 foot deep, baby pool is a little much. I just wasn't sure what to expect. After the boys took lessons for two weeks the pool situation was so perfect. They were comfortable and not too difficult to watch in the regular pool. I'm so thankful that we have this nice pool here and that we got to make it our go to adventure during the summer.
baby pool
lots of fun with the ole water fountain
big pool on the left, covered dinning area and a place to order food to the right
No comments:
Post a Comment