Thursday, July 30, 2009

Come back to me. Come back to me is my request.

Welcome back Nick!
Kim, me, Katie
Action shot of my girls
Tracy - listening
Jenise - explaining
Shannon - silently agreeing
drama - always
Thanks for the support sistas!
PS I love you
Nick and Jeff

Total number of children when we met - 0
Total number of children between us - 18
We're happy to have some girl time!
We're not scared to try different angles, obviously, worth it.
Not to be dramatic... but I love you all so much. I'm super sappy about it since moving and now, getting recent girl time, I can't help but gush.

We were celebrating Nick's return to the states and it was so fun. I got to ride on the coat tails of Nick and Wendi, enjoying the Lupes they missed so much and seeing so many mutual friends.

I don't know why Cold Mountain seems appropriate but I will send out the vibe to the Junods. "Come back to me. Come back to me is my request." Ada (Nicole Kidman)

2 comments:

The Hoerman's said...

So fun!!!!! I know you miss them like crazy!! I love you tons -- we need to plan our trip to Vicky to see you guys! So glad you had fun! I am missing my phone at the moment -- I know I saw it in Ryan-Kates hands earlier ------ hummmm

shannonmichaelis said...

so hilarious the commentary on those photos. making me cry - miss you so bad! so glad you got to come in and hang with everyone. miss oyu so bad!